- Blending Conte crayons rubbing and cross hatching.
- Using Conte crayons and oil pastels together (this created lovely texutres)
- Scrapping (graffito) into layered oil pastels
- Ink – applied with a brush, bamboo pen, kitchen towel and as blotted drops
- Oil pastel and ink wash
- Conte crayon and ink wash
- Gel pens and drawing pens with lines, stippels and dashes and washes over.
- Water colour pencil and graphite, with and without wash over.
Lot’s that is potentially useful here, particularly the combination of oil pastels and Conte crayon, water colour pencils and graphite and oil pastel and ink wash.